Wednesday, 3 June 2020

Seb - My New Lego Tank





13 comments:

  1. I really like how you have taken your time with your colours. have you tried using lego chains instead of wheels. It reminds me of my lego robot.

    from Jakob A
    from Jakob A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones i have wont fite

      Delete
  2. I really like how you put guns in.It reminds me of my lego buldozer.Have you tried puting a person in it.thomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment I will put a person

      Delete
  3. I raelly like how you the bnocla is at the top of the tank but next time I think you sould put some lego people on the tank

    ReplyDelete
  4. it reminds me of me playing with my lego

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunter for your comment.

      Delete
  5. I really like how you made it big did you make it out of instructions. From Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colours and details you added its noice


    Jethro M
    Jethro M

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like it Seb from Billie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for you comment

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.